New Moon energy arrives tomorrow, ideal for a fresh start. It’s a new monthly cycle with its promise of new beginnings and the chance to write on a clean page in your life.
New Moon [15 Sagittarius 07]:
Friday 7th December – 07:20 (London)
Friday 7th December – 02:20 (New York)
Friday 7th December – 18:20 (Sydney)
7 top tips on how you can make the most of this month’s New Moon.
1. Set your intentions for the month ahead. Write them down, say them out loud.
2. Make a wish on the crescent moon. This will appear in the night sky at the weekend. When you first catch a glimpse, make your wish as New Moon wishes can come true.
3. Write an abundance cheque. You can do this with any cheque. Write your name where it says ‘payee’, add how much you want to receive, choose any figure you like, the more abundant the better and sign it ‘with love from the universe’. Tuck it away and wait and see what manifests by the time of the next Full Moon on December 22nd.
4. Start over. The New Moon is the ideal time in the month to start afresh, wipe the slate clean and begin again. This is an important New Moon as it’s the last one this year. Therefore, it’s the perfect time for reflection about the year that’s past and the new year ahead.
5. Look beyond. The New Moon in Sagittarius encourages you to seek out a deeper meaning on life. Rise above petty situations, gain a philosophical perspective, engage a sense of humour, look at the bigger picture. This applies both to your personal & your professional life.
6. Ring the changes. Book a holiday, sign up for a course, find things to look forward to in your life.
7. Meditate. The most important conversation of all is the one you have with your self. When you stop and access quiet and solitude, you tune in to your inner voice. Make some time for you.
Note: The New Moon is square to a Mars/Neptune conjunction at 13 degrees Pisces. This is a lot of mutable planetary energy so be flexible, adaptable and go with the flow. The Mars/Neptune vibe is about wandering and exploring which may, at times, feel like going round in circles.
Here are two quotes that are relevant during this New Moon phase. Do either or both.
Happy New Moon.